Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

my printer prints faded letters but the ink is full

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 13, 2004 6:43:32 PM

I just bought new ink cartridges for my printer last
week, but now every time I go to print a file the words
come out faded on the paper.The printer i have is about 2
years old and I can't seem to find anything online that
can help.I already tried claning the printer, restarting
my computer and I even restored my computer to last week
when it was printing normal. I do not know what I should
do anymore. Can anyone help? if so could you email me.
thanks

More about : printer prints faded letters ink full

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 6:57:43 PM

Read the manual..... sound like you've managed to set 'draft' printing as
the default by accident
www.coribright.com

"alex" <harlem1shorty@aol.com> wrote in message
> I just bought new ink cartridges for my printer last
> week, but now every time I go to print a file the words
> come out faded on the paper.The printer i have is about 2
> years old and I can't seem to find anything online that
> can help.I already tried claning the printer, restarting
> my computer and I even restored my computer to last week
> when it was printing normal. I do not know what I should
> do anymore. Can anyone help? if so could you email me.
> thanks
April 13, 2004 8:01:09 PM

Help,
I have not been able to print on my Lexmark Z23 color printer. Anyone else having this problem? What to do?

Doris
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 11:06:03 PM

Help us help you,
Can you be more specific, like the steps that lead up to this problem? Has
it ever worked? Any changes made to computer at the time? What Operating
System? Have current drivers? Did you upgrade OS?