Gaming Headset With Really good Mic

Hey

I am looking for a good gaming headset below 40£ with high quality audio. I am going to be recording for youtube and need a good headset with mic to do so.I also want the headset sound to be good and comfertable.

Does anyone know of anything that fits all of those criteria??

Thanks
Bud
6 answers Last reply
More about gaming headset good
  1. I got this one and the quality ain't bad as i paid under £30 for it

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-367

Its since been discontinued though they do have a follow up model listed. I'd rate its audio around 8/10, I definitley think it punches above its price and its comfortable to wear.
  2. Thanks

So do you think the Microphone is god enough to sound OK on youtube and Good on a Skype Call??

Also
    Is the Bass good??

Does it work with Windows 7 64 bit?

Thanks
    Bud

Also

What do you think of these??
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-Fatal1ty-Detachable-Noise-Cancelling-Microphone/dp/B000P5VR16/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1332674385&sr=1-4
  3. The Bass is ok no annoying farts or dead bits. The Mic is actually the surprise on it its very clear.

Its not the best hing since sliced bread but at the price its good and I think would fit your need.

That creative one.... this sounds silly but trust me here, find out the measurements of the ear pieces and make sure it will fit nicely on your ears. I have had ones before with smaller earpieces and they caused alot of annoyance with long use. Thats half the reason i got my current one the earpieces fit me well
  4. Ok thanks
    I think ill go for your one then

Thanks
    Bud
  5. wr6133 said:
    The Bass is ok no annoying farts or dead bits. The Mic is actually the surprise on it its very clear.

Its not the best hing since sliced bread but at the price its good and I think would fit your need.

That creative one.... this sounds silly but trust me here, find out the measurements of the ear pieces and make sure it will fit nicely on your ears. I have had ones before with smaller earpieces and they caused alot of annoyance with long use. Thats half the reason i got my current one the earpieces fit me well

Thanks a load
    Just got it through the post from amazon
    Its so beast!!!!

Just a question on the mic
    Is there an LED in the mic??

Thanks
    Bud
  6. No LED ... looks like it should though with the red bit i wondered myself till i used it :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Headsets Gaming Video Games