Sign in with
Your question

Gaming Headset With Really good Mic

Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2012 10:32:58 AM

Hey

I am looking for a good gaming headset below 40£ with high quality audio. I am going to be recording for youtube and need a good headset with mic to do so.I also want the headset sound to be good and comfertable.

Does anyone know of anything that fits all of those criteria??

Thanks
Bud
March 25, 2012 11:06:39 AM

I got this one and the quality ain't bad as i paid under £30 for it

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-367

Its since been discontinued though they do have a follow up model listed. I'd rate its audio around 8/10, I definitley think it punches above its price and its comfortable to wear.
Related resources
March 25, 2012 11:35:18 AM

The Bass is ok no annoying farts or dead bits. The Mic is actually the surprise on it its very clear.

Its not the best hing since sliced bread but at the price its good and I think would fit your need.

That creative one.... this sounds silly but trust me here, find out the measurements of the ear pieces and make sure it will fit nicely on your ears. I have had ones before with smaller earpieces and they caused alot of annoyance with long use. Thats half the reason i got my current one the earpieces fit me well
March 25, 2012 11:38:35 AM

Ok thanks
I think ill go for your one then

Thanks
Bud
March 28, 2012 4:39:49 PM

wr6133 said:
The Bass is ok no annoying farts or dead bits. The Mic is actually the surprise on it its very clear.

Its not the best hing since sliced bread but at the price its good and I think would fit your need.

That creative one.... this sounds silly but trust me here, find out the measurements of the ear pieces and make sure it will fit nicely on your ears. I have had ones before with smaller earpieces and they caused alot of annoyance with long use. Thats half the reason i got my current one the earpieces fit me well

Thanks a load
Just got it through the post from amazon
Its so beast!!!!

Just a question on the mic
Is there an LED in the mic??

Thanks
Bud
March 28, 2012 4:58:36 PM

No LED ... looks like it should though with the red bit i wondered myself till i used it :) 
!