Printer does not print all pages of document

For some reason my HP printer started skipping pages 2
and 3 of all docs when printing. This I think started
after I downloaded an MS update but not sure. I guess
it's a spooling problem but I can't seem to fix the
problem. Plese help. JEff
1 answer Last reply
More about printer print pages document

    Uninstall and reintall....soundslike the drivrs have become corrupted

    www.coribright.com

    "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For some reason my HP printer started skipping pages 2
    > and 3 of all docs when printing. This I think started
    > after I downloaded an MS update but not sure. I guess
    > it's a spooling problem but I can't seem to fix the
    > problem. Plese help. JEff

Document Printers Windows XP