Xerox 4019e Printer Driver for XP

I hgave a Xerox 4019e Laser Peinter. I am trying to find a source for the proper printer driver for use with Windows XP and Office XP

Either HP PCL4 drivers or HP LaserJetII drivers which can be obtained from
the HP website or included with XP or the IBM 4019 drivers, also included
with XP.
www.coribright.com