[EQ2] any good character creation guides out there?

hello all.
i'm looking at picking up EQ2 in the next few days. In preparation i've
been looking for some character creation guides online, but so far im not
finding much other than a bunch of conflicting information.

does anyone know a good site that has correct information on class/race
combos, class/race skills, what each starting stat is used for, stuff like
that.

thanks in advance.

lee
5 answers Last reply
More about good character creation guides there

    "Lee Watkins" <spamisforsandwiches-lwatkins@falcon.tamucc.edu> wrote in
    message news:ctuer0$5if$1@news.tamu.edu...
    > hello all.
    > i'm looking at picking up EQ2 in the next few days. In preparation i've
    > been looking for some character creation guides online, but so far im not
    > finding much other than a bunch of conflicting information.
    >
    > does anyone know a good site that has correct information on class/race
    > combos, class/race skills, what each starting stat is used for, stuff
    > like that.
    >
    > thanks in advance.
    >
    > lee

    I might be stating the obvious, but have you tried the official site? This
    a comprehensive character/class guide there and I can only assume it's
    accurate.

    LoonBoon

    "LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> wrote in message

    > "Lee Watkins" <spamisforsandwiches-lwatkins@falcon.tamucc.edu> wrote in
    > message news:ctuer0$5if$1@news.tamu.edu...
    >> hello all.
    >> i'm looking at picking up EQ2 in the next few days. In preparation i've
    >> been looking for some character creation guides online, but so far im not
    >> finding much other than a bunch of conflicting information.
    >>
    >> does anyone know a good site that has correct information on class/race
    >> combos, class/race skills, what each starting stat is used for, stuff
    >> like that.
    >>
    >> thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> lee
    >>

    > I might be stating the obvious, but have you tried the official site?
    > This a comprehensive character/class guide there and I can only assume
    > it's accurate.
    >
    > LoonBoon

    i actually found the official site kind of worthless. it LISTS the races
    and classes, but doesnt go in depth about anything.
    what im looking for is more like the original EQ's casters realm page.
    unfortunatley, ever CR's EQ2 page is pretty light on the type of info im
    looking for.

    lee

    Lee Watkins wrote:
    > hello all.
    > i'm looking at picking up EQ2 in the next few days. In preparation i've
    > been looking for some character creation guides online, but so far im not
    > finding much other than a bunch of conflicting information.
    >
    > does anyone know a good site that has correct information on class/race
    > combos, class/race skills, what each starting stat is used for, stuff like
    > that.
    >
    > thanks in advance.
    >
    > lee

    http://www.clanwhitestorm.com/eq2info/

    Clan White Storm's information site for EverQuest 2, the most
    comprehensive guide I've seen and it's what allowed me to plan the way
    Miglok would develope in EQ2.

    --
    Michael Greenhalgh
    ---

    EverQuest 2:
    Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

    City of Heroes:
    Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
    ---

    "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message

    > http://www.clanwhitestorm.com/eq2info/
    >
    > Clan White Storm's information site for EverQuest 2, the most
    > comprehensive guide I've seen and it's what allowed me to plan the way
    > Miglok would develope in EQ2.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Greenhalgh
    > ---
    > www.tripleb.co.uk | Weblog
    > www.loonygooncircus.com | {LgC} Clan Site
    > www.suta.co.uk | Swansea University Tactical Airsoft Society
    > ---
    > MMORPGs
    > EverQuest:
    > Miglok | Half-Elf Ranger | Venril Sathir
    >
    > EverQuest 2:
    > Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm
    >
    > City of Heroes:
    > Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
    > ---

    oooo i think this is exactly what i was looking for!!
    thanks so much! :)

    lee

    "LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > I might be stating the obvious, but have you tried the official site?
    This
    > a comprehensive character/class guide there and I can only assume it's
    > accurate.

    It should be obvious and it may be accurate but it is useless. The site
    doesn't tell you which fighter can use bows, dual wield weapons, throwing
    weapons, different kind of shields etc. It took me some time and money to
    find out that I couldn't use dual wield weapons, but I had the skill to use
    it as a one hand weapon but I couldn't figure out how to equip the second
    dual wild weapon. Lost a few silver on that :o)

Games Video Games