Compaq LTE Lite 4/25

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Hi. I Know It's An Oldie, But Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get A Basic User Manual For This Notebook ? It Turns On But Seems Like It's Missing It's Operating System. It'll Only Be Used For Storing A Very Small Database For Oldies Records. Thank You.
Dennis@W2GLI.com
Website:
http://W2GLI.com

You'd most likely enjoy having the "EZ Help Online Library Compaq LTE Lite
4/25E" floppy. I could email the contents to you at the address you listed on
your post....

I've run up to WIN95 with good results on that model...

Dale

Hope i can get some help here too.

I saved a LTE Lite 4/33c from the dumpster.
Problem is, no powersupply.

It has one of those funny 3-prong circular connectors on it.

I have a variable voltage power supply with plenty of juice to run the
silly beast, but don't know which oin is which. Please help! I really
don't want to have to hook a 12V supply to the batery terminals. I'd much
rather cobble together a "proper" rear, 18V plug supply.

Thanks.

I took a dead main battery, ripped out the cells, mounted a jack on the front,
and rewired the connections inside the battery so I could easily plug/unplug a
power supply and/or large battery power source through the main battery
case--while in the laptop, of course. I have a number of the power supplies,
and might be willing to part with one reasonably....

Dale