FS: *CRAZY DEAL* Asus EEE Slate EP121-1A010M Epic Windows Tablet $750!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabiancym

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
Brand New Price is $1099.99
I'm selling this perfect conditioned 3 month old tablet with the original perfect condition box and all manuals and extras that came with it new for only $750.00. That's $350 off the original price for the same thing..

ASUS EEE Slate EP121-1A010M

I bought this three months ago because I didn't think I'd have the time to game but still needed something decent to work with. Then a bunch of things changed and now I not only can afford an epic rig, I'll have the time to use it too lol.

So I want to sell this thing asap. I'm willing to let it go at a low price just because I want it to go to someone who will actually use it. It's a great tablet.

Any interest? This thing is the best tablet I've ever seen. Runs just like any other Win 7 rig except touch screen (multi) and has a great on screen keyboard and stylus for text entry via handwriting.

If needed I can post some pics.

Heatware
Ebay Feedback

This thing needs to sell.

Paypal Only and Continental U.S. Shipping only please.

mkssnwbrd

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
Did you sell the EP121? I'm a college student with a wife and 3 kids, so if I'm going to get one I need to save as much money as I can. I'm in Pullman, WA. How much to ship it here? my email is mkssnwbrd@gmail.com

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
This guy is a moron, he has his account name and IP verified as well as a verified Paypal address......I am a Federal Agent and looks like this guys going to be charged with not only fraud, misrepresentation but also mail fraud. This guys a moron and he'll get locked up for it

nick3232

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
nvm its same guy from 7970's this guy should get locked up he almost scammed me and he scammed a few other people with the selling 7970's thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS