Lost ability to network my printer

Please forgive a non-techie's question. I was able to wirelessly connect to another printer, then all of a sudden...no more. I had wireless internet connection problems that were resolved, but then the printer was unable to be accessed. When I run wizard and browse for printer all I get is "Microsoft Windows Network", but no printer. Main computer has 'share printer' enabled, network names are ok too.

I'm really stuck, any help appreciated.

Can you see the PC on which the printer is installed? Are both PCs in the
same Workgroup?

Can you connect to the printer using \\NameofPC\SharedNameofPrinter

Is the Shared Name of the Printer less than 13 characters/numbers with no
spaces?
www.coribright.com