New Feb Promotions?

I just called in a change of address to customer service because I recently
moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take advantage
of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's coming up."
I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper and web site.
I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's coming?

I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.

Mac

Susan

It would be great if it had something to do with rollover type minutes.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://cherconnection.proboards3.com/

"gmh" <gmh@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> I just called in a change of address to customer service because I
recently
> moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take
advantage
> of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's coming
up."
> I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper and web
site.
> I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's coming?
>
> I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
>
> Mac

I want shared text allowances and/or a better deal on mobile web.

"susan" <susanl@penn.com> wrote in message
> It would be great if it had something to do with rollover type minutes.
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> http://cherconnection.proboards3.com/
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "gmh" <gmh@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> I just called in a change of address to customer service because I
> recently
>> moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take
> advantage
>> of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's coming
> up."
>> I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper and web
> site.
>> I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's coming?
>>
>> I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
>>
>> Mac

The big thing I know if that tomorrow, three new phones become available.
The LG VX8000, Audiovox CDM-8940, and Samsung a890. All three have 1.3 MP
cameras, are EVDO compliant, and can view the new VCAST service from VZW,
which also becomes available tomorrow for an extra $15 on top of your
regular plan fees. Here's some info:

http://news.vzw.com/news/2005/01/pr2005-01-26b.html

http://news.vzw.com/news/2005/01/pr2005-01-26a.html

http://www.cnet.com/4520-10602_1-5618554.html

http://www.cnet.com/4520-10602_1-5618523-1.html?tag=brand

http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/audiovox/cdm-8940.html

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1750867,00.asp (In this article,
there's an interesting link to see pics taken by different camera phones and
you can see the quality of the LG VX8000 is at the top of the list)

Personally, I've been looking forward to the LG VX8000 for a long time.
It's gotten good previews/reviews and the pics it takes are outstanding.
Can't wait for tomorrow.

"gmh" <gmh@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>I just called in a change of address to customer service because I recently
>moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take
>advantage of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's
>coming up." I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper
>and web site. I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's
>coming?
>
> I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
>
> Mac

What would be nice is if we could take advantage of the new plans
without having to extend our contract.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:23:52 GMT, gmh wrote:

>I just called in a change of address to customer service because I recently
>moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take advantage
>of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's coming up."
>I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper and web site.
>I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's coming?
>
>I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
>
>Mac

what new plans. I dont see any new plans on the website and there wasnt any
ads in the pittsburgh paper today either.
"Sentinel" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> What would be nice is if we could take advantage of the new plans
> without having to extend our contract.
>
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:23:52 GMT, gmh wrote:
>
>>I just called in a change of address to customer service because I
>>recently
>>moved. I asked her if there were any promotions that I could take
>>advantage
>>of. She said, "Watch February. You will definitely like what's coming
>>up."
>>I asked her for details but she told me to watch the newspaper and web
>>site.
>>I'll do that, but does anyone have insight into what's coming?
>>
>>I'm now in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
>>
>>Mac

I wonder if it's the new phones and 2 month free video service?