Audio driver for optilex gx620 using windows seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

can anyone help me to find audio driver for windows seven on my optilex gx620?

lafleur1977

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
I have just checked on dells website and there isn't any drivers for windows 7 for that model.

The windows XP drivers may not be compatible. You could try entering the service tag on the dell website and seeing if that brings up anything different. Also check windows 7 compatibility on the same website too.

http://support.dell.com/

Debastye

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

I had the same problem you did search far and near..and then was told that win 7 would upgrade drivers for it...i found it and the audio that win 7 put for my 64bit gx620 is...

Creative driver update for Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM)

Good luck that should work for you as it did for me!

By the way went to devices and drivers and found it to be the creative sb audigy 2 (WDM)

rang6300

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011

awesome awesome....i found the way to install audio in the DELL GX620 integrated Audio problem SOLVED!!! ... just search the " Realtek AC'97 Audio Codecs/Drivers 6305 Vista Win7 PG537" (and i also installed the Realtek High Definition Driver) and the Audio Come.....thanks again to Realtek 97.......................
some one was saying to buy an external sound card for window7 LOL;D

i think..........those who are having intel board 945 audio problem in windows7 ... this might help to them too...

Status
Not open for further replies.