Right 5 or 6 letters of printed page truncated.

Mike

Splendid

When I preview or print from the internet the right side
of the text (about 6 letters worth) does not print. Same
problem for both my Gateway desktop (Windows 98 V2) and
my Toshiba laptop (Winows XP). Both have HP printers.
There must be an easy answer for this one.
TIA Mike

If you are in Europe make sure the paper size in the printer preferences
isn't set to Letter.

--
Tony Edgecombe
www.frogmorecs.com/ng

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I preview or print from the internet the right side
> of the text (about 6 letters worth) does not print. Same
> problem for both my Gateway desktop (Windows 98 V2) and
> my Toshiba laptop (Winows XP). Both have HP printers.
> There must be an easy answer for this one.
> TIA Mike

Solution 1
Email the webdesigner of each and every site in question and ask them to
redesign the site in 800x600 instead of 1024x768. 1024x768 will not fit on
a standard letter sized sheet of paper. You may have to email hundreds of
thousands of sites. Most monitors are now 17"and above and use 1024x768 or
better. Webdesigners create their sites to be viewed on a monitor, not to
be printed.

Solution 2
Print in landscape mode

Solution 3
Only if your printer software supports it... use the "Fit to Page" option.
www.coribright.com