WTB: SOE's heads

I want the head of the people who tinks it was a good idea to bring
the server down every few days. EQ1 servers are going down again, for
the 4th time in as many days.

This is a major inconvience as some mobs have spawn time longer than a
few days and with that in mind, some of my guildies have been
complaining about difficulity in doing their epics.

Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> wrote:
> I want the head of the people who tinks it was a good idea to bring
> the server down every few days. EQ1 servers are going down again, for
> the 4th time in as many days.

> This is a major inconvience as some mobs have spawn time longer than a
> few days and with that in mind, some of my guildies have been
> complaining about difficulity in doing their epics.

Just take a look on the bright side of this. SoE does still seem to work on
Everquest. :) Though I can understand you frustration about these server
issues.

Hagen

"Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
> I want the head of the people who tinks it was a good idea to bring
> the server down every few days. EQ1 servers are going down again, for
> the 4th time in as many days.
>
> This is a major inconvience as some mobs have spawn time longer than a
> few days and with that in mind, some of my guildies have been
> complaining about difficulity in doing their epics.

Patches are good, not bad.

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 06:57:17 -0500, Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> wrote:

>I want the head of the people who tinks it was a good idea to bring
>the server down every few days. EQ1 servers are going down again, for
>the 4th time in as many days.
>
>This is a major inconvience as some mobs have spawn time longer than a
>few days and with that in mind, some of my guildies have been
>complaining about difficulity in doing their epics.

OTOH, my guild is in the process of doing backflagging and quite happy
to see all the PoP bosses reappear every 2-3 days.

Considering how bad the zonewide lag spikes have been getting in
places like Tactics and RCoD, I hope they at least keep patching until
they get that taken care of.

--
--Jekke
=====================

> Patches are good, not bad

Agreed

Change is usually for the better, or at least, something new, maybe
some things have been fixed

"Jekke, Just Jekke" <jekke@REMOVEALLinsidejoke.tvCAPS> wrote in

> On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 06:57:17 -0500, Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> wrote:
>
>>I want the head of the people who tinks it was a good idea to bring
>>the server down every few days. EQ1 servers are going down again, for
>>the 4th time in as many days.
>>
>>This is a major inconvience as some mobs have spawn time longer than a
>>few days and with that in mind, some of my guildies have been
>>complaining about difficulity in doing their epics.
>
> OTOH, my guild is in the process of doing backflagging and quite happy
> to see all the PoP bosses reappear every 2-3 days.
>
> Considering how bad the zonewide lag spikes have been getting in
> places like Tactics and RCoD, I hope they at least keep patching until
> they get that taken care of.

With the new backflagging in place, we have found that we do not need to
bother with all the tedious early flags for people that need them.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 24 Dwarven Mystic, 21 Sage