EQ2 Ironforge Exchange writ / faction question

I am a Kerran Shammy / Provisioner based out of Nettleville. Have been doing
the writs for Ironforge making various food items. Realized today that
everytime I turn in the requested items, my faction goes up with Ironforge
(obviously), but then it also goes down with four other groups - qeynosian
guards, concordium, tunarian alliance and some other group - can't remember.
Anyway, my question is... aren't these factions friendly to the Ironforge?
Whay would they be mad that I am helping Ironforge?
2 answers Last reply
More about ironforge exchange writ faction question

    "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
    >I am a Kerran Shammy / Provisioner based out of Nettleville. Have been
    >doing the writs for Ironforge making various food items. Realized today
    >that everytime I turn in the requested items, my faction goes up with
    >Ironforge (obviously), but then it also goes down with four other groups -
    >qeynosian guards, concordium, tunarian alliance and some other group -
    >can't remember. Anyway, my question is... aren't these factions friendly to
    >the Ironforge? Whay would they be mad that I am helping Ironforge?

    castersrealm says 2 things about that. 1) no matter how low the faction you
    can always get writs from any faction, and 2) the amount of faction increase
    is much more than the amount of faction decrease with the other 4. Meaning,
    if you did all 5 writs all the time, your faction for all of them would
    steadily increase.

    "Dan Harmon" <deharmon@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

    > "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
    > >I am a Kerran Shammy / Provisioner based out of Nettleville. Have been
    > >doing the writs for Ironforge making various food items. Realized today
    > >that everytime I turn in the requested items, my faction goes up with
    > >Ironforge (obviously), but then it also goes down with four other
    groups -
    > >qeynosian guards, concordium, tunarian alliance and some other group -
    > >can't remember. Anyway, my question is... aren't these factions friendly
    > >the Ironforge? Whay would they be mad that I am helping Ironforge?
    >
    > castersrealm says 2 things about that. 1) no matter how low the faction
    you
    > can always get writs from any faction, and 2) the amount of faction
    increase
    > is much more than the amount of faction decrease with the other 4.
    Meaning,
    > if you did all 5 writs all the time, your faction for all of them would
    > steadily increase.

    Doesn't really answer the question though. I wonder what the Ironforges are
    hiding, hmmm?

Games Exchange Video Games