Printer Driver

Can I delete the XP printer driver and install an older
version of a printer driver that I used to use with my
deskjet 712C printer? With the XP driver I lost all the
functionality that the old driver used to provide such as
printing on front and back, coloring book, etc... Can
anyone help?

NO WAY!! The old drivers will NOT work with XP.