Crack for graphic error

poiuytrewq_84

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
Hello,
i have an netbook of acer aspire one d270,i have downloaded saints row the third and all the process i have done.When i open the game i have selected directx 10&11.After that i waited for 5 to 10 mins.The game does not open and says graphic error please help......

information
CPU:intel atom n2600 (1.6 GHz, 1mb L2 cache)
Memory:2gb ddr3 memory
Battery:6-cell li-ion battery
Storage:320 GB HDD
WINDOWS STARTER

even if its legit it wont work. the atom isnt designed to play games. just run web browsers and handle email/downloading. anything more and your asking to much of it...
your basically asking a miracle from your hardware and it just cant deliver... the only games you may be able to play are the windows inbuilt minesweeper and the odd web browser game... its an absolute waste of money trying to buy and intall full size pc games on what is literally little more than a calculator.

if you want to play games you need a minimum of a dual core 2.4 ghz and a 6800gt and thats just to play 2-3 year old games... your cpu on the other hand is about 1 5th the power of almost any recent cpu you care to mention its just not got enough to play any kind of demanding game...