Print spooler problem

Yes, what has happened is a misdirected service from the
print spooler. The WIN XP files appear intact. I had
removed a Ledmark LCEBCE.exe file which (unknown to me)
had file dependancys and redirected the spooler. I then
downloaded the diver and files from Ledmark but can not
reload then because the spooler and print manager is not
working.
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler problem

    Follow Bruce Sanderson's instructions at
    www.coribright.com

    "chuck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, what has happened is a misdirected service from the
    > print spooler. The WIN XP files appear intact. I had
    > removed a Ledmark LCEBCE.exe file which (unknown to me)
    > had file dependancys and redirected the spooler. I then
    > downloaded the diver and files from Ledmark but can not
    > reload then because the spooler and print manager is not
    > working.

Print Spooler Microsoft Windows XP