[eq2] have reached the end of level 19 craftsman now what

I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
certified....
2 answers Last reply
More about reached level craftsman what

    "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
    >I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
    >about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
    >certified....

    never mind LOL found her.

    On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:02:26 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
    <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
    >I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
    >about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
    >certified....

    You need to talk to his wife, on the steps of a nearby building in QH.

    And what's with all the carrots ?

Games Video Games