[eq2] have reached the end of level 19 craftsman now what

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 12:02:26 AM

I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
certified....
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 12:04:30 AM

"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
>I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
>about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
>certified....

never mind LOL found her.

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 6:09:18 AM

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:02:26 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
<ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I have reached the end of level 19 craftsman and was given the message that
>I need to complete my sub class quest but can find nothing in my journal
>about it. What do I do? guy in QH won't talk to me says I am already
>certified....

You need to talk to his wife, on the steps of a nearby building in QH.

And what's with all the carrots ?