Damn printer

Ok so i ran out of ink like a month or so ago. Well i
didnt have the money to get any untill now. So i put it
in and havent been able to print anything. Yes the ink is
in the right way and it is in the correct spot. Dont know
what to do. Please help.

Ralph

Your problem is so vague you may not get help. What brand
name/model printer? Can you clean the print heads? You
may have to do this when installing a new cartridge. What
is it doing or not doing when you print? What messages
are you getting??? Explain your problem fully.

sue

have you done a "print head alignment"

or a "nozzle check"?

start/control panel/click "printers and faxes"/right click on "printer" applet/properties/"maintenence" tab

to check "aligment or nozzle" usually located in the "maintenence" tab, if not located their look in the other tabs

Thank you. :)

Thanx so much.

I've never heard of a Damn Printer? Who makes that? You might want to be
more specific.

"Ralph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Your problem is so vague you may not get help. What brand
> name/model printer? Can you clean the print heads? You
> may have to do this when installing a new cartridge. What
> is it doing or not doing when you print? What messages
> are you getting??? Explain your problem fully.

Thanx a bunch

So, I guess your problem is fixed, and we can archive your request for help.

Bobbie wrote:
> Ok so i ran out of ink like a month or so ago. Well i
> didnt have the money to get any untill now. So i put it
> in and havent been able to print anything. Yes the ink is
> in the right way and it is in the correct spot. Dont know
> what to do. Please help.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet