Help buying a computer

helpwithpc

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
Hello,
ok i plan on buying a computer for games and i i wanted to know if the specs on this computer will run fine on games like MINECRAFT , Resident evil 4, and mmo's like wow ,ect and other games i plan on upgrading the graphics card eventually but in the mean time can it play those games or games like it and maybe even call of duty or tf2? any help would be appreciated or advice on what to buy here are the computer specs and a link to it

•AMD FX-4100 processor
3.60GHz, 8MB L3 Cache
•8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
•500GB SATA hard drive
•NVIDIA GT 520 Series Graphics
With 1GB dedicated graphics memory
$498 iBUYPOWER Gamer Power WA501D3

http://www.walmart.com/ip/iBUYPOWER-Gamer-Extreme-WA501D3-Desktop-PC-with-AMD-FX-4100-Processor-8GB-Memory-500GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-7-Home-Premium-Monitor-Not-Included/19900560?findingMethod=rr

thanks

DM186

Splendid
You can play the games you are getting. How ever, it is how good the games will play. Most of the games you will be able to play on low settings and there will be the ones that hardly will play.

But for now you will just have to see what games your rig will play untill you up grade your GPU. Good luck to you.

jtl2901

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
I would say you should be fine with that rig. As you start playing newer games as they're released they may not run real well but you should be good with the ones you want to play now.