Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

My ApolloP-2200 printer is no longer compatable with my new installed windows XP Professional. I can't find a driver up grade. Can I fix the wizard to except my old driver CD? Or do I now have to buy a new printer?
Thankyou for any help, Fran

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go to the manufacturer's website. They should have
drivers for XP.

As per the Apollo website, drivers are included in XP
http://www.ap-sure.com/myapollo/support/2200_download_00main.htm

However if you kept yourprinter connected during the upgrade UNINSTALL IT
FIRST

After the reboot, use the Add Printer Wizard and do NOT connect the printer
to the PC until the Wizard tells you to do so.
www.coribright.com