Sign in with
Your question

PC vs. Console

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2012 9:44:19 AM

Which is the best for games. Console or PC. I personally have tried both, and now concluded that PC is the best and easy for games. But I want to know about the suggestions of other experts too. Please share your experience.

More about : console

March 28, 2012 9:52:25 AM

How about you save everyone some bother and just look through the forum? This subject has been done to death more times than I care to remember and since there have been no new console releases recently, there's nothing new to add.
March 28, 2012 10:07:39 AM

It's all personal preference really. I prefer PC, but I can understand why people can't be bothered with the hassle of tinkering and opt for a console.
Related resources
March 28, 2012 12:13:10 PM

diellur said:
How about you save everyone some bother and just look through the forum? This subject has been done to death more times than I care to remember and since there have been no new console releases recently, there's nothing new to add.

Attack the question, not the person

back to the original question, no amount of statistic will decide what one is better, its all about opinion. To avoid a flame war il note that i have a gaming pc and an xbox 360. Although i play the PC a lot more (i like mouse and keyboard over a controller).
March 28, 2012 12:32:24 PM

Best for games? Of course we all know PC gives best graphics but how about exclusive games which are only available on PC or consoles. I'd say I like both doesn't matter how great PC graphics are but games that are exclusive to each other like MGS4 and Armored Core..etc...
March 28, 2012 12:37:22 PM

Dreamcast is the best console. PC is the best game delivery device. Hopefully these answers will not be questioned.
March 28, 2012 2:05:50 PM

it depends on how much cash you have you can get a Xbox for £160 and play call of duty and bf3 but then you have to pay for live and the games cost a little more and it can be more of a relaxing just laying back playing so I would say console if you’re not a hard core gamer or an enthusiast or haven’t got the cash to splash. IMO I would go for PC because i find that the games are more enjoyable because people take it more seriously on pc and you don’t get 10 year old kids threatening to burn down your house because you beat them.
March 28, 2012 5:09:39 PM

It's all based on personal preference. I prefer playing games on a PC. Better graphics, keyboard + mouse control, and the potential of community created mods that enhances games. For example, Bethesda's games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas.
March 28, 2012 7:28:09 PM

As the others have said its a matter of personal preferance. If you have some enough money for a decent PC then go for that. If not then buy a console so you dont need to worry about System Requirements and upgrading your PC constantly.

Each have their advantages. PC's have better graphics, however are limited to games in comparison to some consoles (Halo... other games i cant think of right now etc..)
March 29, 2012 8:58:57 PM

It all comes at the end to personal preference. Obviously PC gives you the most performance, you will have the best graphics and best audio you could ever hope for but because of that reason they are usually heavily dependent on hardware ( not that you can lower the settings). In the other hand Consoles you dont have to worry about things as System requirements and that sort.... We can bring this further to saying that console gaming is more fair online since its forgiving on system requirements since everyone haves the same while PC in the other hands you can have settings like David vs. Goliat vs. Goliath if you follow me? But thats a topic for another time. :p 
March 29, 2012 9:45:15 PM

Well i really like PC.. because if you build it like a gaming pc, you can play every console games.., and you dont have to buy a console to play it :) ,
April 5, 2012 11:14:58 AM

console is better i can speed it up 3times faster than the normal but u have 2 post me best answer.. :D 
April 5, 2012 3:20:03 PM

casualcolors said:
Dreamcast is the best console. PC is the best game delivery device. Hopefully these answers will not be questioned.

You fell under Herzog's spell. I love the Dreamcast, but my fav is the Gamecube (PSO v2.).
Look, the console vs. pc debate is old. For me, it's about the game that I want to play. If I can afford it, I buy the hardware that plays the games I want to play.
April 5, 2012 4:19:13 PM

glenn585 said:
Well i really like PC.. because if you build it like a gaming pc, you can play every console games.., and you dont have to buy a console to play it :) ,

PC is better, no doubt, but the statements you stated is wrong.

You can play every console games - (No, PC doesn't have Halo 3. So you can't play EVERY console game on PC.)

Building a gaming PC = Cash (So you do have to buy a PC.)

I am a PC person just so everyone knows, but your statements were totally false. What I hated, was you saying that you have to buy a console, but not a PC. You do have to buy a PC, rather if it's built one, or parts you are going to build, you are still buying it.
April 5, 2012 4:58:51 PM

rpg_poser said:
You fell under Herzog's spell. I love the Dreamcast, but my fav is the Gamecube (PSO v2.).
Look, the console vs. pc debate is old. For me, it's about the game that I want to play. If I can afford it, I buy the hardware that plays the games I want to play.

I'll have you know the Dreamcast is the only console in heaven.
April 6, 2012 3:06:32 PM

All consoles go to heaven. Watch out for Herzog, though, he is persuasive. Before you know it, you'll be scanning amazon.co.jp for used x68k's and your wallet will be $500.00 lighter.
April 6, 2012 3:18:24 PM

I still have the first Dreamcast I purchased in its release year. It's sitting right next to me as a matter of fact =P
April 6, 2012 3:29:35 PM

let me see, so do you happen to have hydro thunder for it?
April 6, 2012 3:52:42 PM

No I don't. I could never bring myself to play another watercraft racing game outside of the Jet Moto series. lol
February 2, 2014 9:18:57 AM

I prefer PC for many rasons:

PC is more customizable. (You can change the hardware when you want).
PC have a lot of exclusive games. (And a lot of free games).
Besides playing you can do more things and more comfortably.
PC games are cheaper than console games.
You can play with mods if you want.
PC can emulate a lot of classic games.
!