missing "ini" file for printing

Hello:

Reinstalled win xp home version and it detects the hardware for setting up
printer. It goes thru the motins and then prompts "HPVDJ50.ini not found.

I have some computer knowledge but not sure how to "install" this file from
my xp cd, which i believe is where the problem and "file" lie.

your help is appreciated..
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file printing

    When the new hardware wizard appears, continue with the
    install until you see 'have disk'. Click have disk, then
    search your XP CD for the file/driver for the printer.

Windows XP