missing "ini" file for printing

April 17, 2004 10:57:21 AM

Hello:

Reinstalled win xp home version and it detects the hardware for setting up
printer. It goes thru the motins and then prompts "HPVDJ50.ini not found.

I have some computer knowledge but not sure how to "install" this file from
my xp cd, which i believe is where the problem and "file" lie.

your help is appreciated..
April 19, 2004 12:47:55 PM

When the new hardware wizard appears, continue with the
install until you see 'have disk'. Click have disk, then
search your XP CD for the file/driver for the printer.

!