XP Pro Upgrade, lexmark z65 stopped working

I have recently upgraded to XP PRO from XP Home. My
printer stopped working, and after trying to reistall all
of the drivers it still does not work. DOes this sound
like a problem with the software for the printer or for
the usb ports.

Thanks

CC

I had a problem with Lexmark Z73 after XP Pro
installation and was informed that I needed to delete usb
ports, reboot and let the computer find the USB devices.
It worked. Good luck!!!

TRENDING THREADS