EQ2 - Necro and Betrayal Quest

Can I do the Freeport Betrayal Quest and still become a necromancer? It
doens't seem possible since the NPCs to become a necro are in Freeport and I
couldn't find any information on any in Qeynos.

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:32:33 -0500, "mgarvie1" <mgarvie1@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Can I do the Freeport Betrayal Quest and still become a necromancer? It
>doens't seem possible since the NPCs to become a necro are in Freeport and I
>couldn't find any information on any in Qeynos.

Nope. Certain classes are restricted to certain cities. Honestly, some
of the restrictions don't really make sense. For instance, necro being
FP only makes sense, but why is Conjurer Qeynos only? Why are Monk and
Bruiser "neutral"? On the flip side...why is Dirge considered good or
evil?

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

Thanks for the reply. It's what I expected but hoped it wasn't true.