Printer Sometimes Won't Print

My printer used to disappear on its own; someone in this
newsgroup helped me fix that. Now, sometimes I order a
print job and nothing happens. The printer is installed,
and its waiting in que, but it doesn't print. When I
reboot, the print job prints. Can you help?

Jimmy

Are you using parallel or USB?