usb connection for printer

Can anyone out there help me - I just purchased a new Epson Stylus C-64 series printer - it has a usb connection by in the device manager - there is no note to tell me that I have usb support
2 answers Last reply
More about connection printer

    DO you have a USB port?

    Did you install the software BEFORE connecting the printer?..... is the
    printer showing up in the Control Panel under Printers & Faxes....?

    Printers do not normally show up in Device Manager.

    I'm not sure quite what your question is..... perhaps you have a very old PC
    that has no USB ports?

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone out there help me - I just purchased a new Epson Stylus C-64
    > series printer - it has a usb connection by in the device manager - there
    > is no note to tell me that I have usb support

Connection USB Printers Windows XP