usb connection for printer

Can anyone out there help me - I just purchased a new Epson Stylus C-64 series printer - it has a usb connection by in the device manager - there is no note to tell me that I have usb support

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

DO you have a USB port?

Did you install the software BEFORE connecting the printer?..... is the
printer showing up in the Control Panel under Printers & Faxes....?

Printers do not normally show up in Device Manager.

I'm not sure quite what your question is..... perhaps you have a very old PC
that has no USB ports?

Cari
www.coribright.com