Printing problems in publisher

I get the following error when trying to print -
Publisher cannot print this Publication. To print
composite CMYK or separations, you must use a printer
driver that is set to output Post Script language Level 2
or later. I am using an Epson Color Stylus 670 and I
have installed the lastest drivers for this printer. Any
tips?

Instead of clicking the Print icon on the toolbar, use File, Print... and
ensure you have the correct printer selected to print to.

Cari
www.coribright.com