dummy documents

Why does my Epson C80 generate a dummy document every time I boot up the computer? I have to go in , cancel all documents and close the printer window. How do you keep this from happening?

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Turn the printer on after the PC is completely booted up? You might also
check the driver settings and if appropriate change to "RAW" mode.