Printer not responding error

I'm using WinXP/Office2003 and get the following error in
Word:
"The printer has not yet responded, but the microsoft
office program may be able to proceed without printer
information. Do you want to continue to wait for the
printer?"

This occurs whenever I'm working offline (off my office
network) and seems related to print spooling of some sort.

Any ideas what's causing this?
Thanks,
Judy

Where is the printer located? Attached to your PC? Or somewhere else on a
network?

Cari
www.coribright.com