Print Spool crashes with BlueTooth and XP Home

gaf

Windows XP Home laptop with a TDK Bluetooth Dongle
thingy, a HP 450 portable Printer also with a HP
Bluetooth card.

When I print via USB it prints fine;
When I print via the bluetooth the XP print spooler
crashes?

Whats that all about?

Being worked out as I type. Email me off list for update. Use Cari@ and
domain name as in my sig.