How to print .prn file on the network printer?

How to print an image file with .prn extension on the network printer?
The file was created with "print to file" option.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
3 answers Last reply
More about print file network printer

    See http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm.

    --
    Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing

    "yuri" <yz_home@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > How to print an image file with .prn extension on the network printer?
    > The file was created with "print to file" option.
    > Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

    Thanks.
    I've already found the work around.
    But thanks a lot again for reading wrong questions :-)
    yuri

    I didn't catch the URL you provided.
    Sorry about that :-)
    It is exactly what I need. Thank you so much for your help!
    Have a great day,
    yuri

Network Printer Microsoft Windows XP