How to print .prn file on the network printer?

Tags:
  • Network Printer
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 20, 2004 11:06:08 AM

How to print an image file with .prn extension on the network printer?
The file was created with "print to file" option.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

More about : print prn file network printer

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 2:57:00 AM

See http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing

"yuri" <yz_home@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> How to print an image file with .prn extension on the network printer?
> The file was created with "print to file" option.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 11:01:10 AM

Thanks.
I've already found the work around.
But thanks a lot again for reading wrong questions :-)
yuri
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 11:21:08 AM

I didn't catch the URL you provided.
Sorry about that :-)
It is exactly what I need. Thank you so much for your help!
Have a great day,
yuri
!