Graphics not printing in one program

I use a program on the internet call ToolkitCMA at toolkitcma.com. When my operating system was Windows 98se, the reports printed correctly with all graphics. I recently upgraded to XP and, after the upgrade, some of the graphics do not print in the reports generated by ToolkitCMA. No other programs are affected. There are two other people in my office running Windows XP and they have the same problems. I have 2 printers attached to my computer a Deskjet895C and a Minolta-QMS Magicolor 3100 Laser. Both produce the same results, ie: not all graphics print. The other two users have different printers. We have all contacted tech support at ToolkitCMA, but they deny that there is a problem with their software and insist that it must be our printer drivers. My Question: In what way does Windows XP handle graphics printing differently that would cause this type of problem, and how do I fix the problem?

Have you checked with ToolKitCMA for updates?

www.coribright.com

"Barbara Burbank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use a program on the internet call ToolkitCMA at toolkitcma.com. When
my operating system was Windows 98se, the reports printed correctly with all
graphics. I recently upgraded to XP and, after the upgrade, some of the
graphics do not print in the reports generated by ToolkitCMA. No other
programs are affected. There are two other people in my office running
Windows XP and they have the same problems. I have 2 printers attached to
my computer a Deskjet895C and a Minolta-QMS Magicolor 3100 Laser. Both
produce the same results, ie: not all graphics print. The other two users
have different printers. We have all contacted tech support at ToolkitCMA,
but they deny that there is a problem with their software and insist that it
must be our printer drivers. My Question: In what way does Windows XP
handle graphics printing differently that would cause this type of problem,
and how do I fix the problem?

Cari, thank you for your response. I have checked with
ToolKitCMA about updates. Two updates to the
presentation files and one update to the program have
been issued. I downloaded and installed both of them.
There was one improvement. One of the graphics that had
not been printing now prints. There are at least 5
others that still do not.

I have also discovered that my printer at home, Canon
i550 running under Window XP, will print the graphics
that the office printers will not. I looked into the
printer properties from the control panel. The only
difference that I discovered was that the Canon i550 uses
its own "Print Processor" as noted on the "Advanced" tab
in the printer properties. Could this have anything to
do with the problem? The only "print processor"
available for the printer at work is winprint.

Hardware)