Graphics not printing in one program

I use a program on the internet call ToolkitCMA at toolkitcma.com. When my operating system was Windows 98se, the reports printed correctly with all graphics. I recently upgraded to XP and, after the upgrade, some of the graphics do not print in the reports generated by ToolkitCMA. No other programs are affected. There are two other people in my office running Windows XP and they have the same problems. I have 2 printers attached to my computer a Deskjet895C and a Minolta-QMS Magicolor 3100 Laser. Both produce the same results, ie: not all graphics print. The other two users have different printers. We have all contacted tech support at ToolkitCMA, but they deny that there is a problem with their software and insist that it must be our printer drivers. My Question: In what way does Windows XP handle graphics printing differently that would cause this type of problem, and how do I fix the problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about graphics printing program

    Have you checked with ToolKitCMA for updates?

    www.coribright.com

    "Barbara Burbank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I use a program on the internet call ToolkitCMA at toolkitcma.com. When
    my operating system was Windows 98se, the reports printed correctly with all
    graphics. I recently upgraded to XP and, after the upgrade, some of the
    graphics do not print in the reports generated by ToolkitCMA. No other
    programs are affected. There are two other people in my office running
    Windows XP and they have the same problems. I have 2 printers attached to
    my computer a Deskjet895C and a Minolta-QMS Magicolor 3100 Laser. Both
    produce the same results, ie: not all graphics print. The other two users
    have different printers. We have all contacted tech support at ToolkitCMA,
    but they deny that there is a problem with their software and insist that it
    must be our printer drivers. My Question: In what way does Windows XP
    handle graphics printing differently that would cause this type of problem,
    and how do I fix the problem?

    Cari, thank you for your response. I have checked with
    ToolKitCMA about updates. Two updates to the
    presentation files and one update to the program have
    been issued. I downloaded and installed both of them.
    There was one improvement. One of the graphics that had
    not been printing now prints. There are at least 5
    others that still do not.

    I have also discovered that my printer at home, Canon
    i550 running under Window XP, will print the graphics
    that the office printers will not. I looked into the
    printer properties from the control panel. The only
    difference that I discovered was that the Canon i550 uses
    its own "Print Processor" as noted on the "Advanced" tab
    in the printer properties. Could this have anything to
    do with the problem? The only "print processor"
    available for the printer at work is winprint.

    Hardware)
    >www.coribright.com
    >
    >"Barbara Burbank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message
    CCB5BC6EBFAA@microsoft.com...
    >> I use a program on the internet call ToolkitCMA at
    toolkitcma.com. When
    >my operating system was Windows 98se, the reports
    printed correctly with all
    >graphics. I recently upgraded to XP and, after the
    upgrade, some of the
    >graphics do not print in the reports generated by
    ToolkitCMA. No other
    >programs are affected. There are two other people in my
    office running
    >Windows XP and they have the same problems. I have 2
    printers attached to
    >my computer a Deskjet895C and a Minolta-QMS Magicolor
    3100 Laser. Both
    >produce the same results, ie: not all graphics print.
    The other two users
    >have different printers. We have all contacted tech
    support at ToolkitCMA,
    >but they deny that there is a problem with their
    software and insist that it
    >must be our printer drivers. My Question: In what way
    does Windows XP
    >handle graphics printing differently that would cause
    this type of problem,
    >and how do I fix the problem?
    >

    >.

Graphics Windows XP