EQ2 Vitality Question

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2005 4:43:03 PM

Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated by
individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main, can I
switch to my alts while my main regens?

LoonBoon

More about : eq2 vitality question

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:23:25 AM

"LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> wrote in message
> Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated
> by individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main,
> can I switch to my alts while my main regens?

By toon
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:23:26 AM

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:23:25 GMT, "Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> wrote in message
>> Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated
>> by individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main,
>> can I switch to my alts while my main regens?
>
>By toon

Also, tradeskill and adventuring xp vitality are seperate.

And what's with all the carrots ?