EQ2 Vitality Question

Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated by
individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main, can I
switch to my alts while my main regens?

LoonBoon
2 answers Last reply
More about vitality question

    "LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> wrote in message
    > Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated
    > by individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main,
    > can I switch to my alts while my main regens?

    By toon

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:23:25 GMT, "Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"LoonBoon" <LCallis@nuvox.net> wrote in message
    >> Does the vitality meter 'bonus' calculate by account, or is it calculated
    >> by individual toon? In other words, if I'm out of vitality on my main,
    >> can I switch to my alts while my main regens?
    >
    >By toon

    Also, tradeskill and adventuring xp vitality are seperate.

    And what's with all the carrots ?

Switch Games Video Games