Computer Reboots when sending print jobs

Here is a good one...I have a user here using a Dell
Latitude laptop, with XP Pro, on a LAN. When she tries to
print to a network printer, as soon as she hits "Print"
to start the job, the machine reboots. When it comes back
up, there is no indication of anything going wrong;
either on Windows startup or in the Event Viewer. Also,
it doesn't seem to matter WHAT printer she is sending
jobs to...all different brands and types. I am at a loss
as to what is causing this problem. ANY ideas are GREATLY
APPRECIATED. Let me know if u need more info from me...

Thanks!

That's somewhat strange behaviour - usually when there's a printer related
problem, just the Print Spooler stops! Try removing all the printers and
printer drivers - see
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing