Printing from WinXP to Win98, Connect ok print Not ok

Hi all,

I work for a local library and we just go some WinXP computers. We connected
them to the network for internet access and to access a shared printer on a
Win98 computer. We can access the internet, we can see the other computers
on the network and we can connect to the printer on the Win98 computer.
However, when we go to print a test page from the WinXP computer to the
Win98 it gives an error and ask if I want to run the print troubleshooter.
This works fine when printing from other Win98 computers. Any ideas what
could be wrong?

Rui

I found the answer, it was the drivers for the printer.