I got a new computer with windows xp and my canon bubble
jet printer bjc-2100 was printing ok, then i downloaded
some security updates and my printer won't print.It says
i have a printer hooked up,but says an error has occured
and won't print!I have tried uninstalling it and
reinstalling it and it does the same thing!What can i do?

Use System Restore to return to the place BEFORE you installed the updates
and see if everything works again.

Cari
www.coribright.com