Accessories for Mot V265?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 2, 2005 8:21:22 AM

I'm getting a v265 and want to strat getting accessories.
A larger battery, desktop charger, external antenna adapter. Phonebook
software and data cable and any debug codes/forcing options etc.

Any places to start looking and which phones use the same accessories
to simplify searches or get cheaper, already released compatible parts?
Thanks,
david

More about : accessories mot v265

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 12:53:16 PM

davidlind@my-deja.com wrote:

> I'm getting a v265 and want to strat getting accessories.
> A larger battery, desktop charger, external antenna adapter. Phonebook
> software and data cable and any debug codes/forcing options etc.
>
> Any places to start looking and which phones use the same accessories
> to simplify searches or get cheaper, already released compatible parts?
> Thanks,
> david

Uses same charger plug as older V60 phones.

LB
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 4:00:39 AM

Thanks, I have one in an old v60 box. Too bad they made the batteries a
mm larger:(
-
David
!