1991 and 1992 Black Box Catalogs

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
September 11, 2005 4:02:35 PM

Hi, all,
I am looking for the 1991 and 1992 Black Box Catalogs. I am will to pay $$
for them.
If you have one, please email me.
Thank you.
Tom
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 12, 2005 4:44:55 AM

A name from the past.

Great stuff for odd and non-standard jobs.

Sorry, I only have 1995.

Tom Smith wrote:
> Hi, all,
> I am looking for the 1991 and 1992 Black Box Catalogs. I am will to pay $$
> for them.
> If you have one, please email me.
> Thank you.
> Tom

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 12, 2005 3:10:37 PM

Have you tried contacting them directly?

They are only one of the largest publicly traded companies in their vertical
in the USA. With sales approaching a billion dollars, and successful growth
since their IPO, you might want to become a Steelers fan and call
Pittsburgh....

!