Faxing to multiple users

Nancy

I am trying to send a Microsoft Word document with a cover sheet to multiple fax recepients. I open the document in word, go to print, pick fax. The fax wizard comes up. I go through the steps, including typing 20 or more names and fax numbers. When I press finish, only one or two of the two fax names and numbers appears in the outgoing box of the fax console. The rest don't get sent. Why?

You tell us.
You go through what steps?
You are using what source for fax addresses?
What error messages? What do you see in Event viewer?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]