sue

I have two faxing questions:
1) How can I eliminate the fax header (date, time, my
number, fax number being sent to and # of pgs) when no
cover page used. Because of this header, the single page
will print out on 2 pages.

2) Also get an extra blank page for each page printed
when a fax that I sent is printed out. How can I
eliminate this?

Thanks

List the precise steps you are using to send a fax and why you are convinced
the header is the problem.