Faxing with cable

Is it possible to set up a fax using a cable connection? Every time I try, it wants my phone no.

Fax uses phone lines.
You can't fax over the Internet unless you want to hire an Internet Fax
Service.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Will" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to set up a fax using a cable connection? Every time I
try, it wants my phone no.

Fee based
Internet Fax Service. Several are listed here: http://www.savetz.com/fax/