Printing from custom applications.

pat

Expert

We are a small insurance agency. We have a company
program which prints quotes and endorsements, etc. from a
national insurance company. We installed a new Dell with
Windows XP and a new printer, an HP OfficeJet 5510 All-in-
one. The printer does a great job with all jobs except
our company rater application. It will not even print
from an online application. Would it have something to
do with the port? We are using a USB port for both
printing and faxing. If it is the port, how could I get
the computer to recognize a second port, if that is what
the app wants?

Is this an old DOS based application?

Cari
www.coribright.com