minime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002

i have a canon s300 and I have found lately that the black ink cartridge wont print, I then proceeded to change it to a new one.. but again that would not print I then went into print management & did a coplete clean up, I then did the test patterns & again there was no black print ... can you give me any idea's as to why this is happening ....I have had the printer for about 3 years...
thank you minime

Sounds like you need a new printhead. Part number is QY6-0037 One on EBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3475158538&category=14301

at a good price!

www.coribright.com