FAX - Sending multiple documents

Is it possible to send multiple documents within one
fax? Can I send a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet
and a scanned photo all in one fax? If so please tell me
how.
3 answers Last reply
More about sending multiple documents

    Sending multiple documents in a single Fax is currently only possible with
    Outlook where you can "attach" these documents to a Fax message.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Duane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to send multiple documents within one
    > fax? Can I send a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet
    > and a scanned photo all in one fax? If so please tell me
    > how.

    I attempted to setup Outlook to send faxes, following the
    direction in the help file. It would not transmit
    anything through the fax. THe email works fine, but when
    I tried to use the fax after coming off line to allow the
    fax access to the modem it failed to recognize the modem
    through outlook. I did this several days ago and do not
    remember the specific error messages that appeared.

    I would like to be able to use this capability. I am
    using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6626) SP3.

    I work with several formatted forms in Word and currently
    have to fax each one individually.

    Kathy

    Did you follow all the steps here?
    http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/winxpfax.htm

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I attempted to setup Outlook to send faxes, following the
    > direction in the help file. It would not transmit
    > anything through the fax. THe email works fine, but when
    > I tried to use the fax after coming off line to allow the
    > fax access to the modem it failed to recognize the modem
    > through outlook. I did this several days ago and do not
    > remember the specific error messages that appeared.
    >
    > I would like to be able to use this capability. I am
    > using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6626) SP3.
    >
    > I work with several formatted forms in Word and currently
    > have to fax each one individually.
    >
    > Kathy

Fax Microsoft Windows XP