FAX - Sending multiple documents

duane

Is it possible to send multiple documents within one
fax? Can I send a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet
and a scanned photo all in one fax? If so please tell me
how.

Sending multiple documents in a single Fax is currently only possible with
Outlook where you can "attach" these documents to a Fax message.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Duane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to send multiple documents within one
> fax? Can I send a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet
> and a scanned photo all in one fax? If so please tell me
> how.

I attempted to setup Outlook to send faxes, following the
direction in the help file. It would not transmit
anything through the fax. THe email works fine, but when
I tried to use the fax after coming off line to allow the
fax access to the modem it failed to recognize the modem
through outlook. I did this several days ago and do not
remember the specific error messages that appeared.

I would like to be able to use this capability. I am
using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6626) SP3.

I work with several formatted forms in Word and currently
have to fax each one individually.

Kathy

Did you follow all the steps here?
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/winxpfax.htm