FAX - Cover page file location

duane

I am wanting to change the font and size on a predefined
cover page by using the "cover page editor". I'm not
able to locate these predefined cover pages. Can someone
tell me where the predefined cover pages are stored, or
their file name, or their file extension?

*.cov
Usually in <drive>:\Documents and Settings\username\My
Documents\Fax\Personal Cover Pages.

The Fax Cover Page Editor usually opens right to them.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Duane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am wanting to change the font and size on a predefined
> cover page by using the "cover page editor". I'm not
> able to locate these predefined cover pages. Can someone
> tell me where the predefined cover pages are stored, or
> their file name, or their file extension?

The location mentioned below is for personla coverpages. The standard cover
pages are located under -
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Common
CoverPages\