Installing a network printer

I know a user needs 'load and unload device drivers'
permissions to install a local printer but what about a
network printer?
1 answer Last reply
More about installing network printer

    Yes. Alternatively see Bruce Sanderson's instructions at

    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Todd S" <toddflbass@{IHATESPAM}yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I know a user needs 'load and unload device drivers'
    > permissions to install a local printer but what about a
    > network printer?

Microsoft Network Printer Permissions Windows XP