printing from hotmail or internet

Hello
Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail emails or internet data. Previously ok.

Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying

An error has occured in the script on this page line 93 char 1 error access is denied
code 0 url
res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
Can anyone help thank you
john
4 answers Last reply
More about printing hotmail internet

    Have a look at these articles:

    Cannot Print from IE and OE
    (Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "john mc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail
    emails or internet data. Previously ok.

    > Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying
    >
    > An error has occured in the script on this page line 93
    char 1 error access is denied

    code 0 url

    res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
    > Can anyone help thank you
    > john

    I had same problem so I uninstalled Surfairy.To do this select Run on your start menu and type c:\program files\surfairy\uninstall.exe That should resolve it Good luck!!

    ----- john mc wrote: -----

    Hello
    Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail emails or internet data. Previously ok.

    Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying

    An error has occured in the script on this page line 93 char 1 error access is denied
    code 0 url
    res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
    Can anyone help thank you
    john

    Thank you for your help.
    Resolved problem by working round as pc unable find surfairy.
    Thanks again
    John mc

    Thank you for your help.

    I found surfairy not on pc.

    Worked round it as per other assistance.
    enable third party browser extensions-unchecking box in internet options to restore printing

    Thanks again

    John Mc

Hotmail Internet Windows XP