printing from hotmail or internet

Hello
Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail emails or internet data. Previously ok.

Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying

An error has occured in the script on this page line 93 char 1 error access is denied
code 0 url
res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
Can anyone help thank you
john

Have a look at these articles:

Cannot Print from IE and OE
(Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"john mc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail
emails or internet data. Previously ok.

> Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying
>
> An error has occured in the script on this page line 93
char 1 error access is denied

code 0 url

res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
> Can anyone help thank you
> john

I had same problem so I uninstalled Surfairy.To do this select Run on your start menu and type c:\program files\surfairy\uninstall.exe That should resolve it Good luck!!

----- john mc wrote: -----

Hello
Since I installed security update CD I have been unable to print Hotmail emails or internet data. Previously ok.

Getting Internet Explorer script error box saying

An error has occured in the script on this page line 93 char 1 error access is denied
code 0 url
res.//cwindows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dig
Can anyone help thank you
john

Thank you for your help.
Resolved problem by working round as pc unable find surfairy.
Thanks again
John mc

Thank you for your help.

I found surfairy not on pc.

Worked round it as per other assistance.
enable third party browser extensions-unchecking box in internet options to restore printing

Thanks again

John Mc

TRENDING THREADS