Fax printer

April 23, 2004 9:16:06 PM

I have used my computer to receive and send quite a few faxes up until today. I had to uninstall and re-install my printer and since doing so am not able to send outgoing faxes from my computer. Does anyone have an idea what might be the cause of this? Hanving no problem with receiving them.

More about : fax printer

Anonymous
April 24, 2004 11:11:37 AM

To what fax software are you referring. Removing a printer should have no
effect on Windows XP Fax.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]