Fax printer

I have used my computer to receive and send quite a few faxes up until today. I had to uninstall and re-install my printer and since doing so am not able to send outgoing faxes from my computer. Does anyone have an idea what might be the cause of this? Hanving no problem with receiving them.
1 answer Last reply
More about printer

    To what fax software are you referring. Removing a printer should have no
    effect on Windows XP Fax.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have used my computer to receive and send quite a few faxes up until
    today. I had to uninstall and re-install my printer and since doing so am
    not able to send outgoing faxes from my computer. Does anyone have an idea
    what might be the cause of this? Hanving no problem with receiving them.

Fax Computers Printers Windows XP