David

I am using a Lexmark All-in-one connected to Windows XP fax tools. Fax tools indicates that the call has been answered but shows as error in receiving fax. On the fax tools window it now states that the modem management is disabled. I have reinstalled the all in one but no different. Any ideas?

Windows XP Fax requires an analog fax modem. That is not what you are using.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using a Lexmark All-in-one connected to Windows XP fax tools. Fax
tools indicates that the call has been answered but shows as error in
receiving fax. On the fax tools window it now states that the modem
management is disabled. I have reinstalled the all in one but no different.
Any ideas?

David

Thank you very much for the advise.