Can't Use WinFAX PRO Cover Pages

I have an old WinFAX PRO system I've used for years and I
installed it on my new Dell 8300 WinXP system. It works
just as it always has. Then I noticed that Win XP has a
FAX facility. When I investigated it, I discovered that their
Cover Page files have the extension ".cov", whereas my
WinFAX PRO system uses an extension of ".cvp". I have a
lot of nifty cover pages in the WinFAX PRO system that I'd
like to use in the Win XP system, but they are apparently
incompatible.
Anyone know how I can convert the old cover pages into the
new format?

SidBord wrote:
> I have an old WinFAX PRO system I've used for years and I
> installed it on my new Dell 8300 WinXP system. It works
> just as it always has. Then I noticed that Win XP has a
> FAX facility. When I investigated it, I discovered that their
> Cover Page files have the extension ".cov", whereas my
> WinFAX PRO system uses an extension of ".cvp". I have a
> lot of nifty cover pages in the WinFAX PRO system that I'd
> like to use in the Win XP system, but they are apparently
> incompatible.
> Anyone know how I can convert the old cover pages into the
> new format?

You cannot. WinFax Pro and the XP fax applet are incompatible.

I'm afraid there is no way to convert .cvp cover pages into .cov files. You
will have to use the cover page editor in XP fax to create the cover pages.